Servings: 5 Ice Kacang
- 50g red beans, cooked till soft
- 50g sweet corn
- 50g lengkong (jelly), cubed
- 50g cendol
- 50g agar-agar strand, cooked
- 50g sago – cooked, add a drop of coloring
- 100g mixed fruit in syrup
- 4 tsp red syrup
- 4 tsp brown syrup
- 2 tsp sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp evaporated condensed milk
- 1 big bowl of shaved ice
- Make red syrup by dissolving sugar in boiling water. Add a knot of pandan leaf. Add red dye (cochineal). To make brown colored syrup, dissolve brown sugar in hot water, add pandan leaf. Strain.
- In a bowl, add a bit of all ingredients. Top generously with shaved ice in a shape of a steep mountain. Spoon some red and brown syrup according to your taste. Pour both types of milk on the iced.
- Serve Ice Kacang Immediately!
(Visited 118 times, 1 visits today)