- 1/3 cup chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 cups 1% reduced-fat milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free chocolate syrup
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan; cook over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves and is golden (about 5 minutes), stirring frequently. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Stir in milk and syrup; cook over medium-low heat, stirring with a whisk. Heat to 180° or until tiny bubbles form around edge of pan, stirring frequently (do not boil). Strain mixture through a sieve; discard solids.
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)