- 2 cup prawn raw, (devein, peel and keep the shell aside)
- 1 tablespoon lemon grass, slices
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon ring
- 1 liter chicken stock
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 12 medium size mushroom (cut into quarters and place in salted water and boil for a minute, drain keep aside)
- 1 green chilies, slice finely
- Few sprigs of coriander leaves
- Shell and devein the prawns, reserving the shells.
- Rinse the shells and add them into a pan. Then add chicken stocks to the pan.
- Now, add lemon grass stalks with half of the lemon leaves.
- Let this mixture boil and reduce the heat to the LOW and simmer the mixture gently till the color of lemon grass is changed and the stock becomes fragrant.
- Boil the soup for 5-6 minutes.
- Strain the stock and discard the solids.
- Again let the stock to a simmer and then add prawns and mushrooms.
- Stir in the lemon juice, celery, red chilies, green onion and lemon leaves.
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Garnish the soup with green onions and serve hot.
Source: Rasoi Menu
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)