- 2 pounds salmon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sriracha, or to taste, optional
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk honey, garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger and Sriracha.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold foil edges inward slightly. Pour honey mixture over the salmon. Fold foil over salmon, covering completely and sealing completely closed.
- Bake until cooked through, 15-20 minutes.* Open packet and broil for 4-5 minutes, or until salmon is caramelized and slightly charred.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Source: The Comfort Of Cooking
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)