- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- ¼ cup pomegranate juice (all natural unsweetened cranberry juice is also good)
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 2 Empire Kosher Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Salt, pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Pareve margarine or Empire Kosher Rendered Chicken Fat
- In a food processor, finely mince the garlic and shallots, adding pomegranate juice in a drizzle while processing.
- Add honey and half of the pecans; process briefly until smooth.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Heat margarine at medium-high heat in a large 10-12” skillet or braising pan.
- Brown chicken breasts on each side, then reduce heat to low.
- Add the contents of the food processor to the skillet, stirring and scrapping any brown bits from the pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining half of the pecans over the chicken. Bring the sauce to a simmer, reduce heat again to low, cover, and cook 10-12 minutes
(Visited 95 times, 1 visits today)