- 4 sweet potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1/2 medium sized onion (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- In a deep saucepan, cook diced potatoes with onion, thyme, salt, ginger and water over medium heat. Cook for 20-30 mins. until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile prepare glaze for the potatoes by mixing together olive oil and honey.
- After that remove the extra water and take out the cooked sweet potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the prepared glaze on top of the potatoes and toss them well so that every potato piece is coated well with the glaze.
- Serve the hot Honet Glazed Sweet Potatoes immediately.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)