- 3 pieces chicken whole legs – deboned with some skin, fats removed
- 150 – 200 ml water
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine chicken pieces with marinade. Mix well and marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat a non-stick wok, pan fry chicken pieces, skin side first until brown and slightly crispy. Flip over to fry the meat side.
- Pour in the marinade, add water. Bring to rolling boil, then lower heat, cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove cover and braised till sauce is reduced to the consistency preferred.
- Dish up, garnish with freshly sliced vegetables.
Source: Cooking Pleasure
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)