- 8 chicken thighs, washed and dried with kitchen paper
- A little butter to fry the skin
- A mix of chopped, soft veggies such as onions, leeks, peppers, courgettes (zucchini), corn on the cob, aubergine, tomato. If you want to use root veggies too, they will need longer cooking time
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 200/400/Gas 6
- Heat a little butter in a frying pan. When hot, add the dried thighs, skin side down and let colour up to a nice golden brown.
- Grease a large baking dish, adding all veggies and the browned chicken pieces, skin side up.
- Mix the mustard, honey and oil together and pour all over the contents of the baking dish. Get your hands in mix everything up, ensuring all the ingredients are well coated.
- Bake for around 30-40 minutes or until the skin is dark, crispy brown (YUM!) and there are no pink juices or meat inside.
- Serve with a salad, fresh baguette or with tortillas and hummus.
Source:The Hedge Combers
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)