- 2 packages egg roll wrappers 15 in each
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 2 10 oz. bags of cabbage slaw includes green and purple cabbage, carrots and broccoli
- 1/2 onion, finely minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 2 T. rice wine vinegar
- 1 t. worchestershire sauce
- In a large skillet cook the pork, along with the onion and garlic, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Add in packaged slaw, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and worchestershire sauce. Stir fry for 5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add in salt and pepper, turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
- Grease a large rimmed cookie sheet and prepare an assembly line of prep area, egg roll wrappers and bowl of water, along with a pastry brush.
- To assemble lay down a wrapper and place 2 heaping T. of filling into the middle of the wrapper. With a pastry brush, brush water around all the edges of the wrapper. Fold up the bottom side of the wrapper tucking tightly around the meat, fold in sides and roll up tight directions are also on the package.
- Lay seam side down on the greased cookie sheet until ready to pan fry.
- When all are assembled, heat your skillet to high heat. Spray all sides of the egg rolls with cooking oil. Place in the hot pan, cooking 2 minutes each side, turning frequently to brown all four sides.
- Egg rolls should be brown and crispy. Allow to drain on paper towels, keeping covered until ready to serve.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce or additional soy sauce.
Source:Ally’s Sweet And Savory Eats
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)