- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur (such as Triple Sec)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: lemon rind twist
- 1 tablespoon Cranberry Reduction
- Stir together vodka, orange liqueur, Cranberry Reduction, and fresh lemon juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes. Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds).
- Strain mixture into a chilled coupe or martini glass. Garnish, if desired.
(Visited 68 times, 1 visits today)