- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 teaspoons tahini (sesame-seed paste)
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup peeled chopped English cucumber
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
- Combine oregano, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken and spice mixture; sauté until chicken is done.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon juice; stir. Remove from pan.
- Combine remaining 2 teaspoons juice, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, yogurt, tahini, and garlic in a small bowl; stir well.
- Combine lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, and olives.
- Place 2 1/2 cups of lettuce mixture on each of 4 plates.
- Top each serving with 1/2 cup chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Drizzle each serving with 3 tablespoons yogurt mixture.
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)