- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups baby yellow potatoes, cut into ½ inch pieces
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 1 cup snap peas
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1½ cups diced tomatoes (canned, include juices)
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- parmesan cheese
- In a large pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5 or so minutes, until lightly browned (don’t worry about cooking through). Remove from pan.
- Add the potatoes to the pan (adding additional oil if you need).
- Cook, stirring every 2 or so minutes for 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken back to the pan along with the red onion, snap peas, bell peppers, diced tomatoes, cajun seasoning and salt.
- Cover and cook, stirring every 2 minutes, for 10 more minutes. Remove lid and cook for an additional 5 minutes (keep stirring every couple of minutes).
- Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Source:Sweet Peas and Saffron
(Visited 87 times, 1 visits today)