- 1 pound stew meat, cut into 1″ cubes ( I used beef chuck blade)
- 8 ounces chorizo sausage, half sausage and cut into ½” pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1 jalapeño sliced
- 15 ounce jar roasted red pepper,s coarsely dices and reserve liquid
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups fingerling potatoes, halved
- 3 cups water or beef stock
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup cilantro, diced and few sprigs for garnish
- sour cream (option)
- In a large pot on medium heat, heat oil.
- Add meat and brown.
- Add garlic, chorizo, onion and jalapeño. Sauté for 3-4 minutes, until onions are soft.
- Add peppers, liquid, lime juice, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil then turn heat on low and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add potatoes and cilantro.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
Source: A Well Fed Life
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)