- leftover ham bone, thawed
- lots of water
- 1 box of uncooked elbow macaroni pasta
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 3-4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- powdered garlic
- powdered onion
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 5-6 leaves of napa cabbage, chopped
- Put water in a huge pot. Add the ham bone. Simmer over medium heat until the meat is pretty much falling off of the bone. (Check your pot constantly to avoid overflowing).
- Add the elbow macaroni pasta into the pot. Let the pasta cook until al dente. Season with powdered garlic, powdered onion, salt and black pepper. Add the potatoes and evaporated milk. Stir everything together and continue to cook until potatoes are fork tender. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in the chopped napa cabbage. Turn the stove off and let the remaining heat wilt the napa cabbage. Add more seasoning if necessary.
Source: Feisty Cook
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)