Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 4 (serving size: 1 fillet and about 1/2 cup salad)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 2 cups thinly sliced fennel bulb (about 1 medium)
- 1/4 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Combine 1 1/2 teaspoons spice mixture, 2 teaspoons oil, and garlic in a small bowl; rub garlic mixture evenly over fish.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add fish to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Combine remaining 3/4 teaspoon spice mixture, remaining 2 teaspoons oil, fennel bulb, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl, tossing well to coat.
- Serve salad with fish.
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)