Gubbröra or Egg-anchovy Salad Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 2–3 tbs Kalles Kaviar
- 125 g (4 oz) spice-cured anchovy filets
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 1 small bunch of dill
- 1 bunch of chives
- Hard boil the eggs, remove the shells and chop them up.
- Place in a bowl together with the egg yolks and Kalles Kaviar (creamed, smoked cod roe with oil, which comes in a tube).
- Mix them together.
- Chop the anchovy filets and blend in.
- Cut the dill and chives very finely, and chop the parsley.
- Mix everything together and serve cold, shaped like a small steak tartare and preferably on a slice of kavring, a coarse dark rye bread.
(Visited 85 times, 1 visits today)