- 2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless, skinless & cut into cubes
- 1 egg, large
- 1/2 small onion, cut in chunks
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 slice of sprouted whole grain bread (use gluten free if necessary)
- 1/2 tsp himalayan pink salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp coconut or avocado oil, for frying
- In a food processor or high speed blender, add chicken and process until ground. Work in batches and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Again in a blender, add egg, onion and garlic. Quickly soak bread in water, squeeze well and add to the blender along with salt and pepper. Process until well combined and add to the bowl with chicken meat. Using your hands, mix well.
- Preheat large ceramic non-stick skillet on medium heat and swirl some oil to coat. Form into balls somewhere between golf and tennis size and flatten into patties.
- Panfry for about 4-5 minutes per side. It is time to flip when white edges appear and patty is brown on the bottom. Please note the second and third batch will take less time to cook as the skillet will be hotter. Serve hot or cold, with a side grain or salad, or try Sweet with Heat Chicken Burger.
Source: I Food Real
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)