- 2 pounds Ribeye steaks
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 small onion – minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf Italian parsley – roughly chopped
- Preheat grill.
- Season steak with salt/pepper on both sides. Place steak onto hot grill and cook for approximately 4-5 minutes on each side for medium. Remove steaks from grill and allow to rest.
- WHILE steak is resting, into a medium saute pan add oil, butter. Heat over medium heat. When melted add onion and reduce heat to low. Cook for approximately 1 minute just to soften. Add balsamic vinegar. Allow to reduce slightly.
- Pour sauce over steaks. Garnish with parsley.
Source: Bella Limento
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)