- 1½ pound trimmed pork loin, cut into 1″ cubes
- ¾ cup olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, divided
- 6 tablespoons chopped mint, divided
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons crushed red chile flakes
- crusty French bread, for serving
- lemon wedges, for serving
- In a large bowl, toss together cubed pork, ¼ cup olive oil, ¼ cup white wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons mint, 2 tablespoons parsley, the oregano, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour, best if done overnight.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining olive oil, white wine vinegar, mint and parsley with chile flakes. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Skewer four to five cubes of pork on metal skewers (if using wood skewers, soak in water before using).
- Over a medium-hot fire or grill plate, cook pork skewers, turning once, until charred and cooked throughout, about 10 minutes.
- Place skewers on rolls, drizzle with sauce and serve with lemon wedges.
Source: Happy Food Dance
Via: Grilled Pork Kebabs
(Visited 43 times, 1 visits today)