Servings: 2 (serving size: 1 fillet, 1 tablespoon sour cream, 1/4 cup salsa, and 2 plantain pieces)
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 underripe plantain
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 (6-ounce) grouper fillets (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup bottled green salsa
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
- Heat a large grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Cut plantain in half lengthwise; cut each half crosswise into 2 pieces. Spray plantain pieces with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until golden and slightly soft. Sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Drizzle fish with juice; sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt and minced cilantro. Grill 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Top fish with salsa and sour cream, and serve with plantain pieces. Garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired.
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)