- 1 whole fish, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce (kecap manis)
- 25 g margarine
For marinate the fish
- 3 Candlenuts (Kemiri)
- 3 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Clean the fish and make cutlets around it. Pour the lime juice over it to reduce the fishy smell.
- Blend or grind all marinate ingredients. Then use it to marinate the fish. Set aside for at least 1 hour.
- When the marinate is absorb enough, grill the fish and brush it with marinate leftover.
- When the fish is about to be ready, brush with sweet soy sauce (kecap manis) and margarine. Continue grilling until it’s cooked.
- Serve with warm plain rice (nasi putih), cucumber, and sambal badjak or sambal terasi
you can grill the fish by wrapping it with Banana leaf (daun Pisang) so that the skin won’t be stick into the grill appliances.
(Visited 793 times, 1 visits today)