- 4 pieces chicken breast, boneless
- 11 ounces whole peeled mandarin orange segments, drained
- 4 ounces sweet roasted pepper, drained
- 3 tablespoon shallots, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine mandarin orange segments, sweet roasted pepper, shallots, and parsley.
- Toss the ingredients to be evenly distributed. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Rub salt and pepper on the chicken breast and let stand for about 30 minutes (for the chicken to absorb the flavor).
- Grill the chicken breast.
- Transfer the grilled chicken breast to individual plates and place Mandarin Salad on the side Serve. Share and enjoy!
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)