- The 5 ingredients:
- 1 cup uncooked basmati rice
- 1 pound (1-inch) cubed chicken breast tenders
- 2 to 3 teaspoons green curry paste
- 1 (14-ounce) can light coconut milk, divided
- 2 cups tricolor prechopped bell pepper mix
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Add chicken to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned. Stir in curry paste; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Stir in 1 cup coconut milk; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in bell pepper mix, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining coconut milk; cook 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve chicken mixture over rice. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro leaves
(Visited 66 times, 1 visits today)