- 6 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, undrained
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 tablespoons (about 1 1/2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add green bell pepper to pan; sauté 1 minute.
- Add garlic and tomatoes; cook 1 minute.
- Add black pepper and shrimp; cover and cook 3 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Stir in red pepper; remove from heat.
- Place 1 cup pasta on each of 4 plates.
- Top each serving with 1 cup shrimp mixture and 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese.
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)