Servings: 4 (serving size 1 burger)
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Cooking spray
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns, split
- 1 (7-ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into 1-inch strips
- Place egg white in a large bowl; lightly beat with a whisk.
- Add onion and next 6 ingredients (through turkey); stir well to combine.
- Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray. Add patties to pan; cook 8 minutes on each side or until done.
- Place patties on bottom halves of hamburger buns.
- Divide peppers evenly among burgers; cover with top halves of buns.
- Note: To freeze extra servings, wrap each uncooked patty individually first in plastic wrap and then in heavy-duty aluminum foil. Freeze for up to 2 months.
- To serve, thaw patties completely in refrigerator, and then cook and serve as directed.
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)