- 2 New York steaks, cut into very thin strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 3 to 4 dried red peppers
- 1 fresh red chili pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons Clabber Girl cornstarch – gluten free
- 5 tablespoons Tamari Soy Sauce – gluten free
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine the soy sauce and sugar in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the cornstarch over the beef. Heat a cast iron pan to medium high heat.
- Add the oil, ginger, garlic and the peppers.
- Saute for a minute then add the beef. Stir fry the beef until done about 3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and the zucchini.
- Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
- Add a little water if you want more sauce. Serve
Source: Gluten Free Recipes
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)