For the Meatloaf:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1 cup diced onion, about 1/2 a large onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons a1 steak sauce, use any gluten free steak sauce you like
For the Glaze:
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons a1 steak sauce
- Lightly mix all the bread crumbs, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, ground pepper, salt, milk, 2 tablespoons ketchup and 2 tablespoons steak sauce together in a large mixing bowl.
- Divide the mixture in half, form each half into a loaf, and place onto a sheet of aluminum foil.
- If you are doing the slow cooker method, move the meatloaf on the aluminum foil to your slow cooker and cook on high for approximately 2 hours, or on low for about 4. The times will vary based on your slow cooker.
- If you are baking in the oven, move your meatloaf on the aluminum foil to a baking sheet and bake at 375°F for 50-60 minutes, or until done.
- About 10 minutes before your meatloaf is finished cooking, mix together the remaining ketchup and steak sauce for the glaze and brush over the meatloaf.
- Let cool slightly before cutting to let the juices settle.
Source: Food Fanatic
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)