- Four large tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 1lb beef flank or sirloin, thinly slices
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sherry
- 3 tbsp gluten free soy sauce or coconut aminos for paleo
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch or arrowroot for paleo
- salt and pepper
- Cut your beef into thin slices and toss in the cornstarch and then shake of excess, if you are following the paleo diet omit the cornstarch.
- Cook beef in hot oil for just a few minutes, do not overcook and remove to a plate as soon as it’s cooked.
- Add a little more oil to your pan if you need it and add tomatoes, green onions, and garlic and cook for two minutes then add gluten free soy sauce (with 1tbsp arrowroot mixed into it if you following the paleo diet), sherry, fish sauce, and salt and pepper, cook for a couple more minutes until tomatoes soften but do cook for too long or the tomatoes will turn to mush, you want to retain their shape.
- Add back beef and warm through for 1-2 minutes.
- If you are not paleo you can serve this over rice.
(Visited 43 times, 1 visits today)