- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup Smucker’s orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp. tamari gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 large clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger or ¼ tsp. dried ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 green onion, sliced for garnish use green tops only
- Spray a 9×13” glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in bottom of pan.
- Combine marmalade, orange juice, honey, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Pour over top of chicken.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- Turn chicken over once during baking time.
- Baste with sauce about every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Garnish with green onions.
Source: Can’t Stay Out Of The Kitchen
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)