- String Beans
- Canola or Olive Oil
- Salt or Fish sauce
- Heat pan then add enough oil to saute the ingredients.
- When oil is hot, saute garlic then add onion and ginger.
- Add pork and cook until golden brown.
- Add the cube-sliced squash until half-cooked.
- Add the 2-inches cut string beans and saute for 2 mins.
- Add water of desired amount for sauce, add salt or fish sauce to taste then boil for 5 minutes.
- Smash a number of squash cubes to thicken the sauce. Boil for another 2 minutes.
Source: Tryinghard Cook
(Visited 125 times, 1 visits today)