- 15 pcs winged bean, ends trimmed and sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup slices of pork
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, quartered
- salt/fish sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic, onion and tomato.
- Add pork slices and cook until lightly browned. Stir in water
- and fish sauce. Simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add winged bean or sigarilyas. Cook until tender.
- Season with salt/fish sauce.
Source: One Filipino Recipe At A Time
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)