- 2-3pcs of sayote, cut into cubes or small wedges
- 1 large carrot, cubed
- 1/4kg ground pork **you can use shrimps also if you want to =)
- 1pc onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2pcs tomatoes, minced
- 1 small pack of seasoning granules *optional
- 2T fish sauce
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2cups water
- oil or butter, for sauteeing
- Saute the onion, garlic and tomatoes.
- Add the pork. Skim off the excess oil if possible.
- Add the sayote and carrots, stir-frying for about 2-3minutes.
- Sprinkle the seasoning granules, if using.
- Pour the water and simmer until the vegetables are crisp but tender.
- Season with salt, ground black pepper and fish sauce.
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)