- 1 cup munggo (split mung beans)
- 1/2 lb cooked shrimp
- 5 cups water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small root ginger, cut thinly
- 1 tsp alamang (shrimp paste)
- 1 pack bean sprouts
- cooking oil
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Saute garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add munggo and shrimp paste.
- Then add water. Bring to a boil until munggo is tender.
- Add cooked shrimps and salt to taste.
- Then the bean sprouts. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice and fried fish.
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)