- 4 pcs fresh corn, removed from cob
- 6 pcs string beans
- 1 cup pork, sliced into small pieces
- 1/4 slice medium sized pumpkin, cubed
- 1 onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp shrimp paste
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- salt to taste
- cooking oil for sautéing
- Pour cooking oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Fry the pork until golden brown. Set aside in the wok.
- Sauté the onions and garlic. Add the shrimp paste.
- Add the corn. Simmer until corn is almost ready.
- Add in the pumpkin and string beans. Bring to a boil and reduced heat when the veggies are almost cooked.
- Season with oyster sauce and salt to taste.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
Source: Jane’s Kitchen
Via: Ginisang Mais Recipe
(Visited 328 times, 1 visits today)