- Garlic, 5-7 cloves, chopped
- Onions, 1 whole, chopped
- Tomatoes, 2 pieces, chopped
- Pork shoulders, 100g, cut small
- Vermicelli noodles (sotanghon), 50g, soaked in water
- Egg, 1 whole, beaten
- Water, 1 cup
- Fish sauce, 1 tbsp
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooking oil, 1tbsp
- Prep the vermicelli by soaking it in tap water. Cut into desired length, if need be.
- Put oil on a heated pan.
- Fry the fatty portions of the meat first under medium heat.
- When they turn brown, add in the garlic. Stir well.
- When the garlic turns golden, add in the rest of the pork.
- Season with fish sauce
- When the pork had rendered most of its fats and had turned brown, add in the onions. Stir well. This may take 15-20 minutes.
- When the onions sweat, put the tomatoes in.
- Continue mixing until the tomatoes start to juice up.
- Add in the bitter gourd. Stir well.
- Add in the eggs. Continue stirring.
- When the eggs had formed with the dish, add the water. Do not cover the pot.
- When the water boils, add in the vermicelli noodles.
- Wait for at least 5 minutes to cook the noodles.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve while hot.
Source: Quick And Easy Recipes
(Visited 77 times, 1 visits today)