- 1 cup thick coconut milk
- 2 cups coconut milk for boiling (squeezed the milk from the gata the second time)
- magic sarap
- pechay or bokchoy
- salt and pepper
- chopped garlic
- chopped onion
- Arrange the tilapia in a saucepan.
- Put the garlic, onion and magic sarap.
- Pour the 2 cups of coconut milk for boiling.
- Boil the tilapia in a slow fire as not to break the fish.
- Add the pechay or bokchoy on top.
- Add the thick coconut milk.
- Let it simmer for few minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a spoon or spatula, carefully mix it.
Source: Hungry Pinay
(Visited 145 times, 1 visits today)