- 2 cans (15 ounce each) banana blossoms (puso ng saging)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pieces long green chili/ siling haba(or banana pepper)
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat a pan and pour-in cooking oil.
- Saute garlic and onion.
- When the onion becomes soft, add the banana blossoms. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add vinegar and long green chili. Let boil.
- Pour in the coconut milk. Let boil, and then simmer until the liquid reduces.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn the heat off, and then transfer the cooked banana blossoms on a serving plate.
Source: The Pinoy Cook Book
(Visited 117 times, 1 visits today)