- 3 cans of young, unripe jackfruit, sliced into half an inch thickness
- 2 cans coconut cream (coconut milk, if you prefer)
- 4 jalapeno pepper, sliced thinly (remove seeds if you do not want it too spicy)
- 5-6 Jeprox (dried fish) or any dried fish that you prefer
- salt and pepper, according to taste
- onion, sliced thinly
- oil for sauteing
- Heat pan over medium heat. Add oil.
- Saute onion until translucent.
- Add jackfruit and dried fish then saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add coconut milk/cream and simmer until jackfruit is soft. Stir occasionally to prevent coconut milk from curdling and burning..
- Cook until almost all of the liquid has evaporated.
- Season with salt and pepper according to taste. Add sliced pepper, mix and remove from heat.
- Serve warm.
Source: Jinkzz’s Kitchen
(Visited 115 times, 1 visits today)