- 2 cups thick coconut milk
- 5 cups thin coconut milk
- 3 pieces of kamansi, peeled and cut into bite size
- 1/4 kilo pork belly, cubed
- 1/4 cup shrimp paste
- 1 medium onion,chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 pieces bird’s eye chili, minced
- salt to taste
- In a wok put pork belly and add small amount of water and salt. Boiled until the water is lessen.
- Add cooking oil and wait until the pork turn to golden brown.
- Sauté garlic and onions until onions become translucent, add shrimp paste then stir and simmer in 3 minutes.
- Pour in the kamansi and thin coconut milk. Stir Simmer until kamansi is tender and the sauce a little dry.
- Add thick coconut milk, simmer for around 3 minutes or until the sauce has become oily and the coconut milk has curdled a bit.
- Add salt to taste and the chili.
- Serve with hot steam rice and fried fish. Share and enjoy!
(Visited 520 times, 1 visits today)