- 1/2 squash(kalabasa), peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 bundle string beans(sitaw), cut in 3 inches long.
- 1/ 4 kilo pork diced or 1 cup shrimp meat
- 3 tbsp fish sauce or 1 tbsp shrimp paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, heat cooking oil and fry pork meat until color turns to light brown.
- In the same pan, saute onion and garlic. Season with fish sauce then mix well.
- Pour in coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Add the squash and string beans. Simmer over low heat until vegetables are tender but not overcooked.
- Add water if necessary. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Serve and enjoy.
Source:Food Chemistry 118
(Visited 109 times, 1 visits today)