- 350g Shrimp
- 300g Squash
- 8 strands String Beans
- 200ml Coconut Milk
- 1 small Onion
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp of Salt
- Heat a pan and add a cooking oil.
- Saute the garlic and onion.
- Add the shrimp and cook until the color turns into orange.
- Put the string beans, and squash.
- Add the salt and stir to spread evenly.
- Pour the coconut milk.
- Add some water and mix well.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until the vegetables are half cooked.
Source: Pagkaing Pinoy TV
(Visited 168 times, 1 visits today)