- 1/2 kg. alimasag/crabs (washed and opened)
- 1/2 kg. kalabasa (sliced in chunks)
- 1/2 kg. sitaw (cut into 2 inches long )
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp. patis/fish sauce
- 1 finger of ginger (crushed)
- a pinch of magic sarap
- 1 medium sized ored onion (sliced finely)
- 3 pcs. siling haba/chile finger
- In a sauce pan, add the coconut milk, ginger, onion, patis and let it boil then simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the crabs, sitaw/long beans and squash. Add 1/4 cup of water if desired. Let it boil and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- Ready to serve with rice.
(Visited 1,110 times, 1 visits today)