- prawns or shrimp (or even mussels or clams)
- garlic, minced
- Worcestershire sauce (be aware of the salt content in this ingredient)
- Heat your pan or wok. Add the butter, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. When the butter has melted, add the prawns.
- Toss until the prawns have turned color.
- Melt the butter and mix together with the garlic and Worcestershire sauce.
- When the griddle is hot, put your prawns on it and pour the flavored butter over them. One can also baste the prawns with the flavored butter.
- Turn the prawns over to cook both sides.
- When both sides of each prawn have turned color, take them off the griddle. Serve.
Source: Eating Vancouver
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)