- 2 cups snow peas, trimmed
- 1/2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- pinch of salt
- toasted sesame seeds for garnishing (optional)
- Bring water to boil in a medium pot, add several drops of oil and a really small pinch of salt. Place the snow peas to cook for around 1 minute. Transfer out and drain.
- Heat up oil in wok over medium fire and then fry the minced garlic until aroma. Add snow peas in, followed with salt and sesame oil. Give a quick stir-fry to mix everything together. Transfer out immediately.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and enjoy.
Source: China Shichuan Food
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)