- 1 pound small shrimp
- 1/2 cup olive oil, separated into 2 parts
- 4 finely chopped garlic cloves, separated into 2 parts
- 2 crumbled dried chile de árbol or 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, separated into 2 parts
- chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- crusty bread for serving
- Peel and devein 1 pound small shrimp. Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 finely chopped garlic cloves and 1 crumbled dried chile de árbol or 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until garlic is barely golden, about 1 minute. Season half of shrimp with salt and cook until just cooked through, about 1 minute per side; transfer shrimp and oil to a bowl. Repeat with 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 finely chopped garlic cloves, 1 crumbled dried chile de árbol, and remaining shrimp.
- Return first batch of shrimp and oil to skillet. Season with salt; toss in chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley. Serve with crusty bread.
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)