- 3 tbsp. butter
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 2 chicken breasts-chopped into bite size pieces
- sea salt
- ¼-1/2 cups parm cheese
- 2 cups spinach
- Saute garlic in butter for a minute or two
- Add chicken pieces, salt, and cook until no longer pink in the middle.
- Make sure to stir chicken to coat with butter and garlic
- Add parm cheese and stir until the chicken is coated.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted
- Serve by itself or over pasta or zoodles
Source:Simply healthy Home
(Visited 50 times, 1 visits today)