- 16 ribs
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 Asian pear, chopped (or ½ Korean pear)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp juice of ginger
- Wash meat. Rarely but sometimes you can find tiny bone scraps stick to the meat. Soak in water for 1 hour, drain.
- In a food processor, add chopped onion and pear, purée finely. Pour out to a large bowl, add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Marinate beef for 8-10 hours or overnight for optimal taste. They cook fairly fast, 2-3 minutes on one side.
- Traditionally, it is grilled with a wood charcoal but certainly you can grill on a gas stove or outdoor grill.
(Visited 41 times, 1 visits today)