- 300g Medium prawns
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground pepper
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
Honey Citron Sauce (mixed well)
- 3 tbsp Korean Honey Citron Tea
- 150ml Water
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar or add to taste
- 1 tsp Lemon juice or add to taste
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- Shell the prawns and make a cut along each prawn’s back to remove the intestines. Rinse and pat dry. Season with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp ground pepper for few minutes, add the same time mix the Honey Citron Sauce in a bowl and set aside.
- Coat the prawns in cornstarch, then heat a wok with some oil to heat the prawns to just cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Cook the sauce until thickened. Put the prawns back in and toss the fried prawns to coat with the sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Source: Anncoo Journal
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)