- 8 pork chops
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 to 5 cups cooking oil ( olive oil)
- 3-4 medium size tomato
- Combine salt, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and ground black pepper. Mix well and then rub all over the pork chop.Let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Pour the buttermilk over the pork chop. Let it stay for another 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep cooking pot. Set the heat to around 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dust flour all over the pork chop. shake of excess flour.
- Dip the dusted pork chops in beaten egg and then roll over the bread crumbs. Make sure that all sides of the pork are coated with crumbs.
- Deep fry for 12 to 15 minutes or until the outer part turns golden brown
- Arrange in a serving platter with the chopped tomatoes
- Share and enjoy!
(Visited 126 times, 1 visits today)