- 4 oz. Salmon fillet
- 1 medium Chayote, peeled and wedged
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 pieces Finger chili
- 2 cups Malunggay leaves
- 1 tablespoon ginger, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 cups water
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. When oil becomes pan-fry the steaks hot salmon for one minute per side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan with the remaining oil, saute the onion and ginger
- Sprinkle black pepper and then pour in the fish sauce. Pour-in water. Bring to a boil.
- Put-in the chayote and chili finger. Cook for 5 minutes. Add the fried salmon. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Complement malunggay leaves. Turn off the heat and cover the pot. Let it stay for 5 minutes.
Source: Recipes Better
Via: Fish Tinola
(Visited 92 times, 1 visits today)